Amazing walk to the beautiful Lololima cascade waterfalls
Words cannot describe how magical this experience is. Swim deep in the heart of the rainforest, jump into pristine rock pools, have fun with our swing rope below the waterfalls.
Explore limestone cave with stalagmites, petrified tree, wild bats, birds. Discover the river canyon or just relax, have a massage in an infinity bubble bath.
Safe for all ages. Great tour with kids.
Tour Route 1 : Lololima Waterfall Tour
For those of you wanting to rejuvenate your body, mind and soul
The ‘Lololima waterfall and pools’ set amongst wild green jungle. On the 30 minute journey to your magical location, enjoy scenery including the best panoramic view overlooking Vila and both lagoons, organic cattle farm, coconut plantations, stop to gaze at the sleeping flying fox high above and listen to local knowledge of customs and ways of life. Once you arrive, meander along a gentle path and hear the roaring of the cascading waterfall only moments away. Feel the refreshing coolness that fills the air as you discover this natural gem. All levels of fitness, ages and families can enjoy this tropical treasure. Laze in a natural pool, swim down the river or stand beneath the waterfalls for an invigorating natural massage. Come and discover our new hidden treasure!!
Tour Route 2: Trekking in a Bouffa river Canyon
This unique tour starts from the top of Lololima Water Falls. No words could describe how amazing this tour is…please just read guests comment.
– “Amazing, beautiful, unspoilt, spectacular, what more can we say! By far the best to tour I have ever done. Will be talking about this for years to come and recommending it to everyone.” Ainslee and John, Brisbane, Australia.
– “This has been the experience of a lifetime, perfect blend of beauty and (safe) adventure.”Sablo Hjina, Spain.
– “Pascal that was the most unforgettable experience that we will never forget. Thank you so much.” Mitch and Sarah, Queensland, Australia.
– Comments from four Australia Flight Center travel agents:
· Must do in Vanuatu, thanks for showing us the best part of your country
· Thank you for the most amazing experience of my life.
· Wow!! A side of Vanuatu that was very unexpected
· Unbelievable experience. I felt like I was miles away from civilization”
– Words cannot describe how magical this experience is. Have done many tours over years in Vanuatu, this is by far THE BEST! Will recommend this to everyone. Thank you again, we will be back! Tamara § Michael, Sydney, Australia.