More tours offered by Atmosphere Tours – (click picture for full details)
Vanuatu Cultural Tour
This Tour is available every day to all Tourists, and starts at 8:30am. It is also a Cruise Ship friendly Tour and times are adjusted to 45 minutes after cruise ship actually births on cruise ship days. Generally this is around 8:30am, and if significantly different, you will be advised by the Tour Operator.
For Cruise Ship Passengers: Starts 45 minutes after the cruise ship actually berths and finishes around 4 to 5 hours later
Hotel guests will be picked up from their Accommodation and Cruise Ship Passengers will be picked up from the wharf:
- STOP 1. Iarofa Village – An amazing cultural experience!! Visit and experience our traditional practices and skills, and be mesmerised by custom dancing and an amazing fire-walk display!!
- Stop 2. Eratap Village Kindergarden School – This a self-funded school and you will not believe the environment/building in which these children receive their lessons each day!
- Stop 3. Aquana Beach Resort – Lunch included in our tour cost and you can enjoy the amenities of this resort.
- Stop 4. Port Vila Sightseeing – A tour of the city and some of the best scenic lookouts.
- Stop 5. Duty Free Shopping – We take you to the Duty Free shops and wait while you shop.
- Stop 6. Wharf Market Site – Walk through this colourful market