Vanuatu Cultural Tour
This Tour is available every day to all Tourists, and starts at 8:30am. It is also a Cruise Ship friendly Tour and times are adjusted to 45 minutes after cruise ship actually births on cruise ship days. Generally this is around 8:30am, and if significantly different, you will be advised by the Tour Operator.
Hotel guests will be picked up from their Accommodation and Cruise Ship Passengers will be picked up from the wharf:
- Stop 1. Iarofa Village – An amazing cultural experience!! Visit and experience our traditional practices and skills, and be mesmerised by custom dancing and an amazing fire-walk display!!
- Stop 2. Eratap Village Kindergarden School – This a self-funded school and you will not believe the environment/building in which these children receive their lessons each day!
- Stop 3. Aquana Beach Resort – Lunch included in our tour cost and you can enjoy the amenities of this resort.
- Stop 4. Port Vila Sightseeing – A tour of the city and some of the best scenic lookouts.
- Stop 5. Duty Free Shopping – We take you to the Duty Free shops and wait while you shop.
- Stop 6. Wharf Market Site – Walk through this colourful market